Health & Beauty

Iceland is well known for it's clean environment and waters. In the unspoiled nature and through our history Icelanders have used the Icelandic herbs for various curative purposes.

 

Display: List / Grid
Show:
Sort By:
Angelica Tea blend
Contains 80% angelica leaves, 20% Cisely and Northern Dock. All of these herbs are well know and ..
11.00€
Arctic tea
Arctic thyme (Thymus praecox) and Iceland moss (Cetraria islandica) are widely known medicinal he..
11.00€
Bilberry tea
The tea has a strong flavour and is naturally sweet, so it is an excellent way to consume blueber..
11.00€
Birch Soap
From the Icelandic forests. Soap with Birch leafs & Essential oils. Ingredient: Coconut o..
9.00€
Birch Tea
The Icelandic Birch is thought to be very wholesome, tasty and suitable for everyday use. Birch..
11.00€
Black Sand Salt
96.5% Icelandic Sea Salt 1% Seaweed (ascophyllum nodosum) 2% Kelp (laminaria digitata)1/2% Activa..
11.00€
Blueberry Salt
Pure Icelandic Blueberry Salt. Medium Grained. 80 gr. Icelandic Seasalt marinated in Icelandi..
11.00€
Blueberry Tea
- 100% Icelandic blueberries - The blue color in blueberries, antioxidant anthocyanin. is co..
11.00€
Crowberry Chili salt
Icelandic Sea salt marinated in Crowberries and chili pepper. Medium grained. 80 gr. Cr..
11.00€
Detox Tea
Downy birch (Betula pubescens), Horse tail (Equisetum arvence) and Lady's Bedstraw ..
11.00€
Dorma - Night-time Tea
Dorma tea contains Common Heather (Calluna vulgaris), Yarrow flowers (Achilla millefoli..
11.00€
Glacier Soap
This soap is made with pure Glacial water. And that makes this soap a little bit special. With Sh..
9.00€
Grey Lava Salt with Arctic Thyme
Pure Icelandic flaky seasalt from, 1/2% Activated charcoal (E153), 3% Arctic Thyme. Mild and herb..
11.00€
Herbal Salt Mix
Mixture of four salt types Ingredients: Organic Kelp,Garlic and seasalt. Wild Blueberry and I..
19.00€
Iceland Moss Salt
Big flakes of Icelandic Seasalt marinated in a decoction of Iceland Moss, a lichen that grows in ..
11.00€
©Copyright 2013. Sagamuseum.is