Herbal Tea

Herbal Tea
Display: List / Grid
Show:
Sort By:
Angelica Tea blend
Contains 80% angelica leaves, 20% Cisely and Northern Dock. All of these herbs are well know and ..
11.00€
Arctic tea
Arctic thyme (Thymus praecox) and Iceland moss (Cetraria islandica) are widely known medicinal he..
11.00€
Bilberry tea
The tea has a strong flavour and is naturally sweet, so it is an excellent way to consume blueber..
11.00€
Birch Tea
The Icelandic Birch is thought to be very wholesome, tasty and suitable for everyday use. Birch..
11.00€
Blueberry Tea
- 100% Icelandic blueberries - The blue color in blueberries, antioxidant anthocyanin. is co..
11.00€
Detox Tea
Downy birch (Betula pubescens), Horse tail (Equisetum arvence) and Lady's Bedstraw ..
11.00€
Dorma - Night-time Tea
Dorma tea contains Common Heather (Calluna vulgaris), Yarrow flowers (Achilla millefoli..
11.00€
Intruders blend
Contains 80% Angelica leaves (Angelica archangelica), 19% Sweet cicely (Myrrhis odorata) and 1% N..
11.00€
Roasted Barley & Angelica Seed
Organically cultivated barley from Móðir jörð in Vallanes is the principal ingredient in this mil..
11.00€
Valva - Wise Woman Blend
Lady´s mantle is videly known herb used to heal women problems for ages. The name referres to vir..
11.00€
Wild Arctic Thyme tea
- Naturally sweet and fragrant - It is believed that wild thyme can strengthen the heart, st..
11.00€
©Copyright 2013. Sagamuseum.is